Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Twitch

Anyone ever had that nervous twitch in their eye?  The one that no matter how hard you try to relax it persists, like a two day old mosquito bite that still itches.  Well, that's what I'm experiencing right now.  
Life is bitter sweet currently.....isn't it always I suppose?

I've thought about blogging about lots of things but in turn I think they would have been more of me venting than anything.  That's all people probably hear these days from me.  I'm sorry for that.
I'm happy, we're happy.  It's a fact but also a fact that gets stampeded by fears and stress.  Things will get better eventually and it will all be worth it.

I've made some changes to the blog.  Small ones really but I'm happy with them, for now.  Comments are now working properly again.  The design is different (I hate this new "Template Design" thing they came up with cause in reality I didn't use any of their dumb templates and you can't change things like you used to).  Oh well....
Made the little header/logo at the top that I find fitting for this period in our lives. 
 I miss my doggies that sit at home all day without me.  I miss my kids who sit in the hospital for most the day without me.  I miss my adoring husband who works then spending his afternoon alone at home, without me.  I miss seeing my family on the weekends without the stress of having to leave the comforts of home.  

There I go again---venting.
So on that note I'll end with this:

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!