Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Lucky


  I know in about 15 years I'm going to have to remind our girls how lucky they are to have their father.  When I first met Austin and wanted to get to know him better I would have never imagined he would have such a caring and nurturing personality.   When I look back now I think I should have known, he has always been one to make sure you're happy and things are right.  Always willing to help out and learn new things that come his way.  

  As soon as his babies came into this world he started to show just how amazing he can be.  =)  I love him more than anything knowing I could not have made it through any of this without him by my side.  Honestly if you would have asked me 5 years ago, "Will you get married?  Have kids?", I would have told you flat out, "NO!".  I never saw myself settling down and thought there was no one out there for me.  Boy was I wrong!  I found one of the best men out there who I can trust and call my best friend.

It only adds to the cake when I hear him talk about how much he likes to hold his baby girls.  You can truly see it in his eyes how much he cares for these little ones and how he cannot wait to teach them all the cool things he knows.

I thank my lucky stars every night to be with him no matter the hard ships we have gone through, it's made us that much closer and stronger in the end.

Love you babe!

2 comments:

  1. That's very cute. I adore Austin and I totally agree - he's a born dad. I'm glad you got him and that you two are doing so well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin has been very helpful to me in the computer lab at Fox Hollow. He was so excited about the babies. It is fun to read about how they are coming along. He looks great holding them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!