This year we decided to take a little road trip to see family in Washington. We knew it would be an adventure having 2 6month olds to travel with. But we also couldn't wait to get on the road and out of town.
The plan was to leave Tuesday afternoon unfortunately mother nature had other plans and roads were closed till early Wednesday morning at the Idaho/Utah border. So instead we headed out early morning Wednesday in hopes of getting to the closure as it opened. By luck we did, it was around 10AM when we reached Snowville and after a diaper change and a rest the roads were cleared and open..well..if you call this cleared: