Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank you x's a million!



Today at noon one of Austies schools threw me and him a baby shower.  I have never met these people before in my life and was so shocked to find that they were going to do this for us.  Of course I expected it to be small with a few outfits which was going to be more than helpful!  I was blown away though, they really went all out.  There were so many cute outfits and useful items given to us for the girls.  They even all pitched in for the amazing stroller! (above)  

I have no clue how I'm going to thank them all!  I want to do something big for them but just don't know what!  I will definitely need to buy more Thank You cards! haha

It was a such a great gesture I'm still in shock.  They were all so sweet and great to talk with as well.  Making me feel more than welcome and giving me a a boost of self esteem telling me I looked amazing for having twins. (When I feel like a giant whale!)  <3  We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our life.


We have a busy weekend ahead.  My cousins wedding shower tomorrow, mothers day, then Austin's birthday Monday and seeing my parents off on their vacation as well.  I'm excited to see family though and spend time with them all.

Till next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!