Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30 weeks!

Well- we are in week 30 of the Twin pregnancy and I feel bad saying this but, are they ready yet? =D I'm being told left and right I look ready to pop and I still have weeks to go! Boy am I feeling it. Alas I can wait!

We had our check up with the doctor today. Both heart beats sound great and I'm measuring fine. He said he was proud of me for making it this far and at 32 weeks it will be even better because they will be more viable to have lungs that are ready for action.

He let me know that at 36 weeks I need to be prepared to have these kiddos. (If not sooner of course) He said that pushing it further is fine but sometimes more issue can arise and at 36 weeks they will be ready to see the world. The doctor also assured me that if they continue to stay in their head down position we will be trying for a normal va-jay-jay birth but to also be prepared for possibility of needing to have a C-section mid delivery if one is not handling it and that we will cross that bridge when we get to it. I know that these girls can make it through so I'm not worried.

At 32 weeks I will be starting my stress tests and it will start to get pretty busy again with the DR appointments. =) FUN!

SO, that leaves us with a time frame at least. 6 more weeks and we should be able to see our girls for the first time!!! (If all goes as planned) Until then I'm told to take it easy and watch for any problems that may arise.

We have our first Prenatal class tomorrow night at 7PM which I'm excited for. It's going to be fun having Austin there learning everything along with me.

Down side of this week is my little pirate nephew is in the hospital! Poor guy has been sick since the weekend and they are trying to figure out what's going on. They are running several tests and hopefully we can figure this out so the little guy gets better. We plan on making a little visit tonight to see them. Everyone keep him in your hearts and prayers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!