Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog Guidebook

So, I'm seriously in love with some of the blogs I follow!  Life is so busy with out some of these bloggers I'd miss some cool things that are out there.

For example I found this site just as I was starting to really get into blogging but was recently told of some great offers they are doing:




It always has great updates and ideas for us up and coming bloggers.  Not to mention for a limited time you can list your blog for free in their Category listing.
ALSO- they are doing another limited time only to add a button listing of your blog.  So all others out there can find your blog and check you out!

Stroll on over and take a look at em!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I'm always in need of new tips. I'm in love with the blogs I follow too-- one of them, being yours of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I had never heard of the Blog Guidebook before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So glad you shared!
    Love you, love your cutie twins, love your blog too! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!