So I've seen quite a few bloggers who do this Thursday tradish and I thought I would go ahead and give it a little try. :)
- Attempting to show off some teeth and then proceeding to get bit, hard.
- People thinking when I call the girls "Gremlins" or "little monsters" it's because they annoy me or I'm not a good mother...
- Stepping into the school restroom to find an ink line on your nose..thanks person who I was just speaking with for telling me. :P
- Simply that awkward silence between people who no longer have anything to say to one another.
- walking into the nursery and having 2 smiling faces waiting for you
- Ms. K screaming so loud she scares herself
- knowing how awesome this coming summer will be
- fitting into a swimsuit again, properly
- the amazing new people who have decided to join in reading my crazy thoughts
- finally this AWESOME AMAZING Giveaway everyone should be sure to check out HERE (ends Saturday March 19th)
Hoping everyone is having a great St. Patty's day! Are you wearing green and eating green? Wow..there are soo many green things we could be doing!