Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

So I've seen quite a few bloggers who do this Thursday tradish and I thought I would go ahead and give it a little try. :)


Awkward-
  • Attempting to show off some teeth and then proceeding to get bit, hard.
  • People thinking when I call the girls "Gremlins" or "little monsters" it's because they annoy me or I'm not a good mother...
  • Stepping into the school restroom to find an ink line on your nose..thanks person who I was just speaking with for telling me. :P
  • Simply that awkward silence between people who no longer have anything to say to one another.

Awesome-

  • walking into the nursery and having 2 smiling faces waiting for you
  • Ms. K screaming so loud she scares herself
  • knowing how awesome this coming summer will be
  • fitting into a swimsuit again, properly 
  • the amazing new people who have decided to join in reading my crazy thoughts
  • finally this AWESOME AMAZING Giveaway everyone should be sure to check out HERE  (ends Saturday March 19th)
Hoping everyone is having a great St. Patty's day!  Are you wearing green and eating green? Wow..there are soo many green things we could be doing!


2 comments:

  1. I mean come on people tell me if I have something on my face. LOL.


    that is too funny.

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your awesomes! Especially the screaming so loud and scaring yourself and the (hopefully for me) fitting properly into those bikinis!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!