Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Friday fun




Friday was a nice break from crazy Thursday.  We spent most the morning and afternoon smiling and playing.  The twins got to have their first grilled cheese sandwich, chopped into little pieces.  Did they enjoy it?  Let me paint a picture- 
I had chopped the freshly made sandwich into 2 halves, then into small bite size pieces. After dividing them evenly onto the 2 high chair tables and letting them have at it.  I turned to get their sippy cups ready.  Upon my return I find both girls, fists full of bread and cheese, looking up at me munching away with mouths full and dribbles of sandwich coming down their chin.  Topping it off with a happy smile and giggle, from them and me.  
Short answer: Yes. 

Needless to say they are enjoying getting to try new things.  (More on that later) 

After lunch was some much needed rolling around and attempts at teaching them to crawl.



Did I mention there was some "attacking" going on?



Soon as the dude got home we decided to go for a walk. I have one thing to say about that: Beautiful..
Oh and I just love my old, worn out, bum shoes and the sun! :)


Anyway, after our walk it was time to go out with some family and.. well.. be totally awesome and bowl!  Sadly we went with someone who goes roughly every day or weekly or... they were good and well I'm bad. BUT I love it!







2 games, 2 nachos and 1 ice cream cone later, it was time to head home, grab the girls from their g-p's and pass out.  It was a fun night out with family with some good laughs.  A very nice break away from finals, study, testing, and blah. 
What's your ideal Friday night?

{Hope everyone had a great Easter!}
I'll hopefully have an update of ours tomorrow. (wave)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day! We hardly ever go bowling, but I always have so much fun when we do.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!