Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Since we spent Christmas eve with my fam, we headed on over to the other family side for some Christmas Day fun!

Although again not feeling well and being unable to wrap the rest of the presents I'd hope since I couldn't get out of bed without being light headed, we made it to the G-parents in the late afternoon.

The girls again were so spoiled and got some great presents!  



Helping Grandma open her present. Just like the night before the highlight was watching the girls try to shove their paper into their mouth....looks like we will be buying boxes for their next Christmas presents.


Grandma playing with the girls in their "Learning Chairs" ;)

With Boompa

Again, as per tradition it was time for some games!  Monopoly, Skipbo and Yahtzee!  




Despite the girls not sleeping very well and having a sick mom, we again spent hours playing games and spending some great time with loved ones.  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty sweet Christmas Eve to me! You obviously have an amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's make that Christmas Day.. Not Christmas Eve!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!