Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello, My name is Heather...

and I'm addicted to sugar.  


In all seriousness though, I am.  It's as bad as a drug.  I cannot go a couple hours without searching the drawers and cupboards for some sort of candy I may have stashed away last holiday.  With halloween just passing it's been a little out of hand.  So Mr. A and made a little wager.  If I can go 46 days, till January 2nd, without eating any sugar (minus Christmas day....I know but come on it's Christmas!) he will get me a new pair of jeans. 

This may seem like an easy feet, but in all honestly I don't know if I can do it!  I'm just getting anxiety right now knowing there are brownies I made sitting on the counter!

So in short here is to 46 (or 45 however you see it) of no sugar and a new pair of jeans......crud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!