Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

I'll dedicated it to my husband.  I would to my gremlins but I think they've just started to create the playlist to their life! :)

  1. Everlong - Foo Fighters : Played at our wedding
  2. Lucky - Jason Mraz : I hear this every time he calls me
  3. Bubbly - Colbie Cailaat : Everything I feel for him
  4. Breakout - Foo Fighters
  5. The Pretender - Foo Fighters 
  6. Better Together - Jack Johnson
  7. Decode - Paramore 
  8. I want you so bad I can't breathe- OK Go
The others have different random meanings.  I honestly could do a whole playlist from the Foo Fighters...sad I know. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!