Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now? 

I have so much going for me right now.  
My amazing husband!
He's always behind me in everything I choose to do with my life. 

My little gremlins!
They have made the days full of smiles and laughter.

My entire family! Who have always been there for me.
The fact that I get to go back to school finally in the spring to work towards my goal of supporting my family and making enough to do the things we want to do.
  The fact we are lucky enough to own our own home and able to have a few toys (like motorcycles, snowboards, bikes, longboards, etc) to play with when we have time.
For all the friends we have who care about us and our family.
I mean I really could go on, I'm pretty dang lucky and have a wonderful life right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!