Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like crud.

I'm going to have to say some of the kids my last year in Jr. High.  There were rumors spread that were very untrue that caused a lot of drama.  It got to the point my dad would come and take me out of school for the day so we could go out West and ride dirt bikes.  He would have to do this at least 2-3 times a week!  I loved it because it was my stress reliever.  We would climb some of the hardest hills we could find, I would work myself into a sweat and to the point of being so tired my legs would barely move!  But I didn't have to think about all the crap back at home.  Kids can be harsh and cruel.  Those people who say forget about it, move on, ignore them!  Yeah right...how do you ignore being slammed into lockers?  Or tripped consistently while going through the desks?  It made my like hell because I was already going through really really hard times with myself!
BUT, now that's over, I look back and realize that the people who started it all were just frightened and lost.  Even a little jealous and it was their way of gaining control again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!