Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)

I can be pretty honest that my "real life" hero has not let me down.

So, I'll go with my movie hero! :p

Dear Lora Croft...I can't help but want to be as Kick A as you one day!  Running around unknown tombs, seeing things no one will ever see in their entire lives!  You're pretty, daring and don't take no for an answer.  So why is it you seem to have so many one night stands?  That's just not lady like!  That is not something us girls want to look up to!  It's been difficult to enjoy your BAMF'ness while seeing that you so easily give your self away. Now, if you want to make a long term thing with Gerard Butler then I am behind you 100%.  Until then, I'm going to have to FF through those other ridiculous men!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!