Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days. (write a letter.)

This is pretty easy. 

Dear Foo Fighters,
I discovered how amazing your music was about a year before my life felt like a broken mirror.  I'm pretty sure there are hundreds out there who say you've touched their lives in some way.  But with me you helped me through so much pain you're the first thing I think of to listen to while I'm down.  I used your song Everlong at my wedding because it fit perfect for the path my life took.  I waited for that happiness..everlong! :)  Not only the great times with great friends that were spent talking and going to your concerts.  I've met some people I couldn't imagine my life without through listening to your music.  Like the girls God Mother!   Thank you for continuing to make some great music and just be probably one of the funnest most laid back group of guys I've come to know.

<3

Bring on the "CHEEESE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!