Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.

Drugs, alcohol, war, mosquitos.  I could probably go on! I would mainly have to go with drugs, but drugs lead to the alcohol thing too.  What I don't understand is how they let people drink alcohol but drugs are illegal.  Why not make them both illegal?  They both do the same amount of damage.  I've seen alcohol kill more brain cells than drugs.  People can become addicted to both.  People die from both.  You cannot drive or operate machinery while on either.  I know it's probably  because of the paycheck the government somehow gets from the distribution of said alcohol..just doesn't make sense to me.    They are both pointless and help no one. 

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!