Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Aside from my amazing family the husband and the little twins whom I couldn't imagine life without.  I would have to say my dirt bike.  In all seriousness, really!  I haven't been able to ride in the past year because of being pregnant and the girls and it's been really hard.  Going riding has always been my stress release and little else helps.  Just walking into the garage I almost start twitching to just get it started to smell the 2 stroke engine bRaaAAAppppaa!  Seriously my #2 love! I really hope to get more time in the near future to get out there and get dirty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!