Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

Ok so I kind of missed the "actual" day 30.  Vacation, holidays, sorry it does that to a person! :)

Either way late or not I'm back and here it is.

Dear Heather,

I love how amazing your are. I love how much you have going for you.   I love how much energy you have with your kittles. I love that you want and do so many extreme sports it's scary.  I love how you have such a kind heart especially towards animals. I love how open you are to new things.  I love how silly you can act.  I love your ADD.  I love your creativity. I love that you love your family so much.  I love your through and through!

Sincerly,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!