Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Why I love Fall



Someone said it best when they said, "Do you know why I like fall?   Because it's the season to fall in love".  Ever since I've been told, "It's also the season to fall in love all over again with you!"  

Now away from the cheeeese!

I'm excited for fall because of so many things!

The smells in the air, from rain to the trees and grass after a rain.  The coolness you feel as you step outside on a fresh morning.  

In this desert of a place it's one of the best seasons to go dirt bike riding!  (OHOHOH I can't wait!)  Mountain biking is a must do, to see the beautiful changing trees.  

Halloween, one of my favorite holidays simply cause I like to be scared. =D  

Dressing up in sweaters and jackets always seems to make you feel cozy and comfortable.  

Staying in on a rainy day to play games, *coughWoWcough*, or watch a movie as you lay on the couch under a blanket.  
Heck staying inside on any day because now you have an excuse!  "It's cold and wet!"

Last but not least:  Fall means winter is soon and that means Snowboarding is coming soon. :)

What can I say, I'm a fan of all seasons but this season just makes me giddy!  

Now--To get my dirt bike maintenance done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!