Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.

There are several things really but I think the most weighing is how I treated my family and what I put them through in the past.  Specifically my mom.  It took me a long time to realize how bad I was hurting them and to stop.  I never knew one person could effect so many people until that moment I saw my mom crying for me to stay.  I know it's made me a stronger person overcoming those things but I feel guilty daily for what it put my family through. In a way I blamed them and they did nothing wrong. I cannot imagine having my kids put me through that stress and hope they never do.  Not to mention hope they never have to experience what I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!