Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

Oh man there are so many things I've wanted to do in my life.
Here's just a few I guess!
  • Visit Ireland and do an Alaskan cruise.
  • Be successful enough to work primarily from home and not have to worry about buying new things when I need to. 
  • Make a traditional backpacking trip every year.
  • Be the coolest parent ever so that when my kids grow up I'm proud to call them my own! :) 
  • Discover a star.
  • Show my family how much I love them so that at the end of my life they never question what they meant to me. 
  • Graduate college with 3.0 or higher (hopefully within the next 3 years!)
  • Ride dirt bikes till I'm old and broken to the point of not being able to stand! <3

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic list. When you go to Ireland take me with you. I went once when I was 8 but I've wanted to go back ever since and the craving gets stronger as I get older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to definitely! Make make it a girls trip! :) I Seriously want to go so bad!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!