Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cards

We figured we should make an effort and get some Christmas cards sent out this year.  So we took the time to get the girls dressed and take some photos.  Here are a few pictures of our attempts, before they got grumpy. :) ( I wont use the ones we chose for the card)




I then attempted..on less than 4 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours..to create a card from scratch.  Here are the ones we didn't choose:
I hate pictures of myself and pretty much tried to make cards with just the girls...but I was fought and he won. ;)

So now I will be going to bed in hopes of sleeping through the night!

4 comments:

  1. He should win that battle! You are hot stuff chick. Pic of you are a GOOD thing. I love the first pic of the girls - the drool dripping off the chin. Super cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Beautiful Mother and so good at everything you do.. Merry Christmas Little Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just precious!! You'll have to post the card you did pick once you send them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, they are so cute!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!