Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pretty Pretty!

I swore I didn't want to dress my girls up in pretty things making them look all girly...right..girls shouldn't do that! :)  It was always in my mind they would be these cute little tom boys from the start wearing motocross clothing-- Much like these HERE. (I will probably end up buying some things from here as well)

But I happen to come across this site called 



It has some of the cutest stuff I've ever seen. <3
I'm afraid I may end up spending a little too much money on this stuff!

The prices don't seem to horrible either.  At least comparing to Babies-R-Us and places like that.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever been to Bloomingbows.com ? I have friends that love them and they do free shipping and tons of selection.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!