Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weather, Finals, Work....yeah..

Bweno,

So--Annoying is the only word that comes to mind when I think of the last couple weeks.
The weather has been UP, down, UP, down--Warm, cold, warm, cold. And now it's snowing!

I have finals in the next to weeks and am not looking forward to them at all! In fact I have a huge hunch that I'm not going to pass one of my classes. No ones fault of course but my own. I'm a slacker to the fullest and am not afraid to admit it.

Work--Well what is there to say about work other than I am 95% sure that most people I work with and talk to at work would have not survived a week back in the 1500's. In fact I do not understand how they survived a week in this day and age! Some peoples children, for serious!

The one thing I'm looking forward to is summer vay kay! No more school, hot weather, everything will be awesome!

Oh and did I mention I really don't know what the hell I'm going to do when I "Grow up"...the past 2 years it's been Graphic Design, Graphic Design. But the more classes I get into that subject, the more I realize I'm probably not that talented to be a Designer. Maybe I should just go back into Marine Biology--You don't need to be talented..you just need to freaking study your butt off right? Which again, something I'm horrible at..

WTF am I going to do?

God only knows unfortunately..

<3 Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!