Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday?

So I suppose it's Thursday now. Who knew!?

I had to watch my nephew again, this time it wasn't so pain staking since there was no more blood curdling screams coming from the little gremlins mouth. Seriously though he is adorable and I'm lucky to be his Auntie.

Ever have a day to your self and feel somewhat lost? That was kind of like my day today.
I was basically alone, despite the sleeping baby, and I felt lost. It was a strange feeling.

It didn't really feel like I was in the right place at the right time or something? Yeah- I really don't know either.

Anyway, I'll probably miss class again tomorrow and end up playing my addiction till work!

Much love!
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!