Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Anxious!

K- Yay it's Friday! But bad thing....I don't know where I left my phone! I got to work and it wasn't in my purse! =0 Now I know it shouldn't be a big deal, but it makes me so anxious to not know where something is. Especially my phone, that has a lot of info in it! *Pulls out hair*

Anyway, I'm not really excited for the weekend. I have a paper to write and a project to finish. Apparently when you go to school you don't have much free time anymore. Or I'm just horrible with time management, which is probably the case.

So, instead of hanging out and having fun I'll be doing school work. How totally awesome! Hopefully it doesn't get too nice and sunny out or it will make me feel worse!

Good times...

<3 Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!