Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day!

Well Hello,

So It's April Fools day, and in a way you could say I'm fooled!
I've fooled myself into thinking that my life was wonderful perfect! Who doesn't try to make their life look better than it is? ( Don't answer that because a lot of people probably don't! =D )

Anyway, I'm hoping to finally start over with how I feel. I'm lacking one thing though, the support from my loved one. He doesn't seem to be has driven as me, which makes me feel weighted down. BUT that's not an excuse! Right?

It's time for us all to become more self aware! If you feel lazy..You probably are! If you feel FAT you probably are! If you feel like there is much more to do with your life...There probably is!
And it's time that we all take control and make those much needed changes. America is lazy, and I don't know about you, but that doesn't make me happy!

SO! Today on the day of April Fools, lets fool the people in our lives who think we'll never change! AND CHANGE!!!!

=) So much love!

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!