Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Unbelievable

Wow, Mondays!

All I have to say is Mondays really do make the rest of the week feel like it will be hell!
They are busy, they point out the obvious fact that you have 4 more days of work until god sets you free on the weekend.
Also I'd REALLY like it if people at my work would stop getting so butt hurt by the fact that I'm NOT happy to work here! Ha ha, It's not going to be my career, it's a means to an end. It's what I do till I get done with school.

Unfortunately this is their career for some.

Anyway, not only is work annoying but home is becoming brothersome-When we aren't there!
My adorable 1yr old Auzzie is chewing EVERYTHING in site when I leave for work! People are saying to crate him while I'm away, but it makes me feel bad he's in there all alone unable to move.

Maybe it's best though, he'll feel safe with his chew toys and I'm only gone for 4 hours. That's not so bad.
I will definitely have to give it a try and see how he handles it.

So-I saw Fast and Furious this weekend. (Not by choice I might add, I wanted to see "I love you, Man")
I will have to say it wasn't horrible. It was nice to see all the originals all back in the movie. Although my favorite actress (SPOILER) dies.
Vin Deisel does need to work on his "emotional" side though, he's horrible at acting sad.

Well yeah, that's all I have to say for now! I'm just bored at work and can't think straight.

Love much,
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!