Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

*yawn* What a day!

It has been a long tiring day!  Woke up at 6am to leave for our first Rugby game today at SUU!  Boy was it freeeeeezing!  20 degrees with snow and wind...yes..I couldn't feel my toes, or face, or hands, or eyeballs.

Sadly after a long drive there and freezing to death we didn't win, BUT we made them bleed and let them know this new team with tiny players can show them who's boss!  GO UVU RUGBY!

The drive back was FUN :) we played the iPod game where someone would pick a song on the iPod, you'd put the headphones in and turned it up so loud you could only hear the music and not yourself..then you sang....LOUD!! LOL It was hilarious!  I strongly suggest this to people who have a long drive ahead of them and nothing to do!

Best part of the day!?

Coming home checking my blogger and finding out that I won my first giveaway!!!  From this adorable shop Whimsical Poppysmic!  that was shown to me by this awesome blogger Nicole from Sounds of Laughter Shades of Life.

This is my new prize!!



YAYAY!  I can't wait! :)  Thank you again Nicole!  And I will probably be purchasing from Chrissy's shop in the near future for more of her cute stuffs!


Anyway, it's been a great day and now it's time to retire by watching a movie, eating some otter pops, icing my legs and falling asleep. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Sorry you guys didn't win... But it sounds like you had a bloody good time! Hahaha... I'm a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you for putting up a tough game! :) congrats on the giveaway and the ipod game sounds fun :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rugby?! I don't think I could handle that haha but I am pretty jealous that you can! I wish I had some balls haha

    That ipod game sounds fun and like something I've probably done before, I just didn't know it was a game! hahaha

    Congrats on winning that giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cold out there, but playing rugby sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rugby!? they are hardcore:-) Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow cute post girl! wow and rugby! good for you! just came across your blog and its one of my new fav!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!