Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Touchdown!



Austin will tell you the truth..I've never been too much into watching sports.  But I have also been behind the Packers, even when they fail. ;)

So to hear they made it to the Super Bowl I was all for watching this year.  I was glad I did too. It was a fun night filled with food, family, laughs and outbursts of anger at the refs!  

Despite my player punching the opposing team in the face and causing a 15 yrd penalty.  They won!  

It was a good game.

It was obvious that the girls were split on teams as K would squeal every time GB made good plays and O would do the opposite!  hehe.  At least that's what we kept telling ourselves. 

This week is going to be busy but we're ready for it!  Hoping everyone had a great weekend and are ready to go for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!