Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who Knew?

*****One of the most efficient ways of cleaning your teeth is to chew on a stick.*****

I didn't know! Did you?

Yeah I didn't think so.

So we got word on the offer we made on a house yesterday, they countered with a different price. SO, again, we countered with another price. And we should hear back by tomorrow at 4pm. This little game back and forth is wearing! But if it works out it was meant to be, if it doesn't it wasn't.

I don't think I'll have a day for the next week were I'm home relaxing. I was gone all day today, all day the day before, now tomorrow we'll be leaving for all weekend.

Vacation is better than nothing I guess! :)

My Man of the century cut his hair today! I'll have to get the before and afters up sometime soon. I'm going to miss his long silky smooth hair while it's gone! =(

Well I'm going to get back to pretending I'm actually working. See how well that goes over!

Later days,

Hetty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!