Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fantastic Weekend!

*****In 1221 Genghis Khan killed 1,748,000 people at Nishapur in one hour.*****

So, wow, this weekend was just amazing! It was our 1yr anniversary on top of Memorial Day, so we had a 3 1/2 day weekend. We decided to take a trip down to see my brother in Vegas, and to spend time at a nice hotel for our Anniversary.

We left Friday night around 9pm our time, getting us there around 4:30am. :) It wasn't SO bad, I slept like a rock that's for sure. We ended up having to crash on my brothers futon until around 8am when he left for work, then spent most the day sleeping in his room. Where it was much cooler, darker, and quieter. We slept till probably 2pm. Got up and got a hotel room for the rest of the weekend. It was a beautiful room, that we ended up upgrading to a suite on our last day, which I might add had the prefect view of the strip. We spent most of the weekend hanging out by the pool in my brothers backyard, eating at great restaurants, but the most important just relaxing. Sunday night we ate at a club/restaurant called Ra. It was a sushi place just off the strip. The music was great, the food was drool worthy and the sake was even better. After that we ended up bowling down by our hotel, where I of course schooled both of the boys!

The next day we just relaxed, went shooting out in the desert and eventually of course had to head home.

The drive was horrible, the seats in our P.O.S. car were killing my back the entire way. On top of me being super tired, and trying to sleep. I couldn't.

I was excited to get home though. It's nice to be able to sleep in your own bed, and use your own things. Although who is ever excited about going back to work? I know I wasn't, and further proved my point by the fact it was busier than ever today! Of course being because it was after a holiday.

Our dog has been acting strange as well so I haven't been able to keep my mind off that very well.

My mind is too jumbled to really keep a good straight forward blog so I'm sure most of this makes no sense or has no exciting details!

Anyway, maybe I'll have my head together by tomorrow.

Cya

Hetty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!