Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sun burnt and loving it!

*****Taft was the last President with facial hair.*****

So this weekend was sooo amazing! I had a blast I can't even explain how amazing it was! Ok, I lied...I can!

Saturday, I slept in, waking occasionally but to only fall asleep again. Finally waking around 11:30am. Around 12 we decided to take the dogs up Rock Canyon for a nice little hike. By the time we got there it was already pretty warm, and the canyon seemed to be packed with rock climbers, joggers, hikers, campers, etc.
We spent the next 2 hours with the dogs hiking up the canyon, letting the dogs play in the water when we saw them getting tired of the sun and dirt. My husband thought it would be smart to jump from one large boulder to another,the other being located in the center of the river, and ended up over shooting it and landing flat on his back seconds later to slide 5 feet into the river below!

It was a site to see! He also decided to climb a cliff face, in which case my Chihuahua decided to follow....the crazy dog made it pretty far! I was amazed...and amused as he didn't know how to get back down! :D

Eventually I noticed the little dog not wanting to walk much more so we turned around and decided to go home. I noticed once home I was pink as the pink flowers on my shirt! That's what summers all about though right?

The best part of the day is I FINALLY got my dirt bike running again! Drained the gas, put new in, kicked a few time and VREEEEEEEEEEENnenenenene. :) Drove it around the block a min. (Not too long since I knew neighbors were probably flipping by the noise of the thing). When I got back I was shaking for over 20 minutes from how excited I was to be riding it again!

I just can't wait to take it out west and give it the run that it deserves!

Once that fun was over, we went to dinner, stuffed our faces. Then ended up stopping at the local AC (Artic Circle) and getting ice cream. To stuff our faces more!

All in all it was a good Saturday, then to spend Sunday just lounging around the house. It felt great! Great time to get my mind off work stress, and world stress.

Anyway, I should be signing up for Fall Semester classes, but I'm way to lazy for that! :)
Maybe I will once this weekend is over, since this weekend is VEGAS BABY!!

See ya'll soon.

Hettya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!