Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I thought not.

As I'm lying on the couch resting, he asks me, "Are you going to make dinner tonight?"  I reply, "Probably not tonight."  He then questions, "Are you going to finish the dishes?"   I answer, "Maybe tomorrow". 

He then asks, concerned of course, "Have you done anything?"

I sit up, look him in the eyes and state, "Lets see, yesterday I made a lung and kidney, today I completed a circulatory system, while tomorrow I was thinking of working on a brain."   He stares at me with nothing to say.  I then stand up, "Now, would you like me to make you some dinner and finish those dishes?"

He answers, "I think I got it."

1 comment:

  1. where to get cheap jordan shoes? i know a website(www.cheapjordanshoesale.com), i usually order from them

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!