Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

19 Weeks and So much happening

 



It's now 19 weeks and 6 Days, boy do I feel huge!!!  
This was the Ultra Sound at our 18 Week appointment.  Taken of the tops of their heads all snuggled together.  Right now our weekly check ups are to make sure that TTTS is not present and the two chicklets are growing properly.  The DR said everything looks great so far.  We are so blessed to be able to see our girls grow before they arrive.  As well as giving me a piece of mind I can't help but worry daily if I'm doing everything right.

Coming up this weekend my beautiful Sister in Law is getting married.  I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the brides maids.  I cannot wait to help with the preparations tomorrow and to see how amazing it will be.
Next week I'll have back to back DR appointments which will be crazy but luckily I only have a 4 day week which will make things easier.

Hopefully we actually get started on the baby room this weekend as well....hopefully ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!