Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

14 Week Marker

And you thought you could stretch..............




 This is baby A takin' up all the space!  We weren't going to have a U/S today but when the doc why trying to listen for the 2nd heart beat he was having a little trouble.  So we had one anyway, just to make sure.  Both heart beats are great 1. 145 2. 140.    ALMOST could see the sex of the 2 but, will be more certain in 2 weeks at the next check up!  (I cannot wait!)  My uterus is sized at 18 weeks which is normal with twins.  Just so happy to see they are both around and kickin!

Doc said he's hoping to make it to 32 weeks, but I know we're tough and can make it longer! ;)

Been a good week so far but very excited for the weekend!  It's when you can do nothing and not feel guilty!

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!