Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Holiday Weekends!

Who doesn't love a good holiday weekend!?  Speically when you're lucky enough to get that holiday off!
This will basically be my second in a row! ;)  Shhh....
Have a lot to do this weekend, going on a ride Saturday morning up the canyon.  Then running some errands while supposedly helping the sister in law move.

Also plan on talking the old man into going to see Gamer.  See if that's any good.  I LOVE Gerard Butler, so it can't be too horrible.
Sunday then should be a nice relaxing day-nothing to special maybe grab some grub with the family.  Then awesome Monday!  We were lucky enough to get FREE tickets to the Blink 182 concert, so it'll be a relaxing morning to end with a kick ass night!

Anyway, I'm going to try and zone out for the rest of tonight so I can get through this retarded job!

<3 Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!