Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just keep swimming!

It's crazy how inspirational TV/Movie characters can be!  Kind of cheesy to but, hey whatever is going to get you though that next day, right?
Hell life is short and I personally know that I could use all the help I can get to make things seem brighter on the other side.

I know one man said it best, maybe a little extreme but still AWESOME.
 
That's right Cpt James T. Kirk!  You tell em! =D
This week has been semi quick, maybe due to my goal of being a drone throughout it. One thing I've learned though is if you can't make it better, ride it till it dies.  Some things I'm hoping die quick others I'm praying never die.  In the end I'm riding hard and keeping a smile on my face as much as humanly possible.
Anyone know else going to the Blink 182 concert?  If so!  I'll see you there!  It's going to be noice!
Have a good weekend and see ya'll next week.
<3 Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!