Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Conflicting the Seasons!

 
 The Autumnal Equinox marks the beginning of Autumn.  In the Northern Hemisphere in 2009, it occurs on Tue Sep 22 2009 15:19:50 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) and in the Southern Hemisphere on Fri Mar 20 2009 05:45:05 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time).
 Autumn is upon us and I can't help but be conflicted in my feelings about it.
I'm excited, the smells of rain and the cold creeping on the valley.  The heat subsides, making riding my dirt bike a lot nicer, hehe.
It's always fun to think of bundling up and going for a stroll. 
On the other hand Autumn means Winters near, and sometimes I can't stand being TOO cold! 
Either way the seasons are changing and I love it and hate it!  =D It's a wonderful feeling. 
I've been reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer and I have to say its got a lot of the same feeling that Twilight did.  Slow in the beginning then semi eye catching through out.  It's more SyFy rather than love story Vampire land.  We'll see if it keeps my attention through it all.  So far I'm near half way.
Now back to work!
<3 Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!