Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Last day

So today is the last day of work for me.  I've been working since I was 17 and now to be just quitting and not trying to find something new is..........strange.  I'll be honest I have never liked work. Ive had a few jobs that I tolerated and didn't find too bad.  When it came down to it, I'd prefer to just sit back and enjoy life without the thought of "money" in the back of my mind.  The plans for the next several years will be to focus on getting my Bachelors degree while, of course, raising our little girls.  It's a large load to take on but in the end we believe it will be the best outcome for our future.

I really cannot wait, it is like starting a new life!!  I can start new routines. I'll have time to focus on my design and what I like to do to get a move on with a future career.  While in the mean time taking care of my self until the little ones are born. 

I'm truly blessed to have the husband I do!  He is so supportive in what I do.  He was the one insisting I go for my BA rather than AS.  Which is a smart idea but he is willing to take on so much just so I will be allowed to do so!  I love him to death!

I'm going to take this weekend real easy then start making some kind of schedule the next week so I can prepare for my "new" life. =D

It's going to be fun, scary, hard and at times we may want to throw in the towel.  It's what we do though....just keep on truckin'!

Hey, maybe a miracle will happen and I'll start to cook more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!