Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday


    It's been a while!  I've probably said that line at least 5-6 times in the last year.  
Life gets so crazy I think we forget the small simple things that we enjoy sometimes.  Here's to trying to fix that!


  • Holidays revolving around candy.  Thank you for those delicious 4lbs.  
  • I'm thankful for the opportunity to be going to school and getting my degree while not having to work.  
  • Having so many friends and family behind me willing to help if ever needed.
  • Smalls, you know who you are and I am so thankful for your friendship.
  • The gremlins.  They are growing up so quickly, I'm afraid to even blink!  
  • Blue eyes, I don't have them but these twins I hope will never let go of those amazing things.
  • New sheets/comforter.  Who knew changing the color/pattern could change the way you sleep/wake-up/feel.
  • My dad, willing to get up at 5:30am to go with me and be my work out buddy.  Here's to getting buff!
  • Summer- we have had the driest winter in history this year.  It has been miserable.  (Coming from a snowboarders point of view).  It has always made me so very excited and impatient for summer, swimming, and just playing in the sun.
  • Trucker hats- hiding my bad hair days since 1987.  
{Happy Thursday! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!