Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for the dude.  
He has been behind me through all my crazy choices and has never doubted who I could be.  He is an amazing father who knows how to make his family smile.  He checks the bumps in the night, makes dinner often, and takes out the trash (hehe).  He still hugs me like it was the first time and lets me know how beautiful he thinks I am on a daily basis.  We have had so many laughs together and many more to come.  
I never thought I would find someone who was so in tune to who I was.  Someone who jumps those cliffs, rides bikes too fast, attempts anything crazy, and still wakes up wanting more to this amazing life.  
Love ya babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!