Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Funny, Sunny, and all that Jazz


Remember these two!?  Yeah, well these two are probably the coolest characters on earth!  =D  I can't help but remember reading those strips by Bill Watterson when I was younger.  The other day I was looking through some great quotes from those strips and thought I'd read another one of the books.  Still many years later I'm laughing up a storm.  Calvin really knows how to show you being a kid is the most important thing in the world.  Not only that, but keeping that inner child close for those times when you need a change from the daily grind.

Hopefully one day soon I can by the Collectors pack.  A whopping $100! It will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Even if it's just to say "Hi"! Check back often, I may comment back!